FOR A QUICK ESTIMATE:
The easiest and fastest way to get an estimate is to provide us with some rough measurements and details of your project. We also appreciate pictures to help us envision the space and the changes you would like to make.
How to measure your kitchen (Using Diagram below as an example):
- Walls– Measure along all walls corner to corner.
- Doors– Measure from corner to outside edge of door casing. Measure door outside of trim to outside of trim. (if trim on door)
- Window width– Measure from corner to outside edge of window casing. Measure window outside of trim to outside of trim.
- Window Height– measure from floor to bottom of window trim. Measure window outside of trim to outside of trim.
- Appliance location– If you are keeping the same appliances measure the width, height, and depth of all your appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, and microwave). Measure from the corner to the edge of each appliance to note its location on the wall.
- Sink center– Measure from the corner to the center of your sink
- Outlets, switches, and vents– measure from the corner to the edge of any outlets, switches and vents that may interfere with the cabinet design.
- Ceiling Height– Measure from the floor to the ceiling. If there are bulkheads measure from the floor to the bottom of the bulkhead, the height of the bulkhead and the depth.
How to measure your countertops (Using Diagram below as an example):
- Measure the lengths of the countertop pieces along the walls. (48”, 47” & 95 ½”)
- If you have a peninsula, measure the total length from the corner to the end. (102”)
- Measure the countertop depth from the back wall to the front edge of the countertop. (25 ½” is standard)
- For a peninsula, measure the width from one side to the other. (31 ¼”)
- For an island or peninsula, measure the amount of overhang along the sides.
HAVE QUESTIONS? NEED DESIGN HELP? We are here for you.
Come into our Showroom: Unit #9, 4608 – 62 St. Red Deer, AB T4N 6T3
COVID-19 Protocols: Our showroom is OPEN and we follow policies of Mandatory Physical distancing, hand sanitizing & wearing of Masks.